The King's Model
- Age of majority and suffrage of 24 years. No disability status for minor status or age in law.
- 30 hour school week – no right to impose duties or homework outside of that scheduled time.
- 30 hour work week – 5, 4, or 3 day options.
- No Minimum Wage for persons receiving over 50% of gross earnings for public performance or speaking, no obligation to perform or minimum hours or under supervision.
- No grading of speech or communication permitted in employment to manipulate customers or feign empathy or emotion in the course of business.
- Debt to create contracts and obligations that violate consumer rights, create unmanageable burdens, or transfer liability for risk in business upon the public by fraud or deceit or harm the public dialog or solicit private information conditional report of good standing or public confidence are objective injustices which the law is meant to eliminate under Seven Alpha and this model.
- Commerce has no right or power to inflict conditions whereby life or the bonds of family or survivial are subject to suspension in the interest of economic debt, in threat of jail, or in moral or mental defect alleged to cause loss of earnings, or to make mandatory the labor of any person for such debt resolution, nor to suspend fundamental human rights or seize documents required to exercise “rights and privileges vital to performing equally in society” for cause of any contract or other cause.
Copyright © 2019 - Raccoon Technologies Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.